Tuesday, March 15, 2005

... miles to go before I sleep

Well not really. It's an easy paper and there are only 2-3 pages left. So more like "maybe a half mile to go before I sleep."

Very little news on the Western front. Wiz rehearsals, they're all right. Singing and dancing, meh... just acting's better. But I'll stop curmudgeoning now. High points of today include riding the dark elevator in Morewood with Julie, Marshall, and Matt; drawing cartoons in 251 and making perhaps the worst hate-free statement ever (there have been many worse statements than this one, but they probably all included hate); and ultimate frisbee, although we could not complete a pass worth beans.

Some varieties of beans:
Kidney
Green
Soy
Lima
Mr.
Black
Refried
Pinto
Baked
Coffee
Cocoa
Jelly
Mexican Jumping

Yeah... I didn't even consult Google for that one. Any good ones I missed?

Well, whatever deity you believe in, may He (not he/she, because just "he" is grammatically correct, not being chauvinist or anything, it's just true, don't give me any of this newfangled can't-offend-anyone crap) bless your week. And for the atheists out there, guess I can't offer you any blessings, but here's this: http://www.spamusement.com

No comments: