Saturday, April 30, 2005

Bam thwok!

The week is over, things are getting better. Now the fun begins.
Finished 1 homework assignment in each class
Finished Amazons-bot (thanks mostly to Jay)
Read (most) of the plays proposed for Homecoming 2005
Ready for show(s) tomorrow (yeah Scotch on the Rocks!)
Performed improv show tonight (yeah no-format!)
And had a blast doing it all.

One week left of school. Makes me damn sad. Man, I'll miss you guys. If you're reading this, I'll probably miss you.

And if you're reading this, thank you too. This year's been a bit of a crisis for me, a bit of a self-confidence test, a bit of a social trial. Thanks to a few awesome people (okay, a lot of awesome people), I'm mostly back to my old self.

I don't have anything more to say, so... preference vote! Me stopping this entry: 6 for, 1 against, 2 abstentions. Call for a vote: 7 for, 1 against, 1 abstention. WOOO formality!

1 comment:

Ram said...

Check me out!

Your post is titled "Bam Thwok!" which I assume is because of the new Pixies song. I want to hear it.

You can examine my information to learn about my blog.

XOXO Ram