Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Queensday

I went to Koninginnedag. It was in Amsterdam. Pictures are up. My schedule for the next few days is absurd. It looks like this:
Thursday: Maybe go to this party
Friday:
Saturday:
Sunday:
Monday:
Ram, I challenge you; I think, over the next five days, you might be busier than me.
However, I have a couple things to do during those days:
figure out plans for Hungary
figure out plans for Morocco
figure out plans for Spain
figure out if I'm going to Bratislava
figure out how I'm getting home
read some stuff about linguistics?
read some stuff for environmental philosophy class
prepare a presentation on said reading
write a short paper on said reading.
I think this post is a list. Sorry, Wikipedia. (Wikipedia does not like lists in articles. Did you know?)

1 comment:

Ram said...

It was true. I was busier than you. I recorded songs. I saw a movie. I worked all day. Then I went to a party. Now I'm going to write in a blog.

XOXO Ram