Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Upon realizing, thanks to Alex Belton's blog, that I did a bit more spouting than asking for advice...

and that asking for advice is usually a good thing, I will now do so. I may have the opportunity to live in two places:

1. Seattle

2. The San Francisco Bay Area, meaning about 30 miles from SF, in the heart of Silicon Valley (I'd probably live in SF and commute via train)

So if you know anything about these places (you've lived there, visited there, generally like or dislike either one), and/or have any opinions, let me know! I have a lot of thoughts of my own, but I'd like your unbiased ideas.

And there's the off chance I may end up in Boston, too, as there is one company there that I'm considering. So throw that in the list if you have any ideas about it.

No comments: