Saturday, April 23, 2016

Scrubby sponges

I grew up using these "Dobie" sponges:

but in the last couple years, I (like most people I know) have started using these guys:

I mean, they seem way better, because they have one side that's all sponge. You can sop up a spilled water or something. The Dobies don't do that as well. I used to be a firm Dobie defender though. Huh.

Also, what are these called? Sometimes I end up calling them "spongey doobers" and sometimes "spongey fellows." I'm not sure why.

No comments: