Friday, August 07, 2009

I have had a lot of weeks that have been better than this one.

Anybody know any good video games? (uhh, for a mac?)

Speaking of video games, if you have an iphone, I highly recommend Tyrian. If you have a computer, Jared recommends World of Goo (I haven't played it yet).

Low-commitment games would be nice, because I'll probably lose patience soon and then embark on trying to become a rock star or whatever, like I do. But for now, I am wanting to do something that is easy and fun and simple.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

World of Goo is amazing and you will love it. If you've got some VMWare love with an XP install, try Crayon Physics Deluxe.

http://www.crayonphysics.com/

Unknown said...

If you have an iThing, check out Space Invaders Infinity Gene, it's fun to play, look at and is very low commitment.

Oh! Also "Plants vs. Zombies" is very well put together and casual

Dan said...

Ooh, I do like Plants vs. Zombies. Thanks. It's nicely multiplicative and there are a lot of powerups.

I don't love world of goo though. I guess it's just a little frustrating building this whole unstable tower thing, and then whoa it's leaning left better put some guys on the right, etc. It's cute, though, and I imagine it would be fun if you got into it (with the goo corporation and stuff; a lot of levels I guess)
Thanks for the recommendations!